ENGLISH TEACHER REQUIRED FOR STATE-OF-THE-ART, HACKNEY SCHOOL.
Are you available to consider an English Teacher role in a brilliant Hackney School?
- English Teacher - KS3 & KS4
- April 2023, for the Summer Term
- Inner London Pay Scale
- Popular school with excellent support.
- Full time English Teacher role across the secondary age and ability range.
- Strong Senior Leadership Team / Great English Department.
- Positive environment
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - ENGLISH TEACHER POST
A hugely popular East London school, which occupies a brand-new state of the art building, offering inspiring learning opportunities in the heart of one of the most diverse and vibrant areas of Hackney, are looking for an English Teacher to teach high quality, engaging and well-planned English lessons.
The schools most recent GCSE results in 2022 were exceptional, with students over 20% above national averages. The school is oversubscribed and has a proven track record of school improvement, offering students an exciting curriculum and opportunities to perform, showcase their talents and experience the world of work outside of the classroom.
The school has excellent transport links with Liverpool Street (central line), Haggerston and Hoxton (Overground) stations a short walk away.
In this post you will play an instrumental role in ensuring that the school is outstanding in every category.
ABOUT YOU: ENGLISH TEACHER
The role is for a English teacher and all good English Teachers are welcome to apply.
You will be passionate about English and committed to securing excellent outcomes for children of all abilities. As a highly dedicated and innovative professional, you will join a dynamic team of teaching staff, all determined to ensure that the school maintains its reputation for excellence. We are keen to hear from you if you:
- Are an excellent English teacher
- Aspire to develop further as a professional
- Are flexible and adaptable.
- Are ambitious, hard-working and a team player We can offer you the opportunity to join:
- Are highly committed and dedicated to your role.
Excellent CPD opportunities.
The school are committed to providing first-rate training and development to all of our staff, as well as excellent career advancement opportunities. You'll find high expectations here too; we expect the kind of exemplary conduct from students that allows our staff to do their jobs as effectively as they can. Students who love their school, are ambitious and want to learn.
The school can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development.
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
- If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you
When you apply with Reeson Education, you benefit from:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement.
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.