A full-time permanent position for a Second In Charge English Teacher has become available at a great school in Enfield.
This Second In Charge English Teacher post is suitable for NQTs and experienced candidates. The school is seeking to appoint for January 2020.
Applicants for this Second In Charge English Teacher position will need experience of teaching English at KS3 to KS5 levels and be prepared to do so in their new role.
The salary for this Second In Charge English Teacher position will range from £28355 to £44541, with TLR, depending on the experiences and qualifications of each candidate.
Following the Ofsted inspection in June 2018, the school continues to be 'Good'.
When Ofsted inspected the school, they found:
- School leaders and staff share high expectations for all students
- School assessments suggest that changes made to teaching practice is driving up students' progress and attainment
- Students feel safe and happy in school. Parents support this view and are happy with the progress their children are making
The percentage of students who continued in education or training or moved onto employment within the year following KS4 was 96% for the school, and 89% nationally.
The Progress 8 score is -0.18
Progress measures place the school in the top 40% of schools nationally.
'Students behave well and treat each other and staff with respect.' - Ofsted 2018
Applications are welcome from English Teachers at any stage in their career including both British trained and overseas trained English Teachers.
All applicants must have the following as a must in order to be considered for this position as a Second In Charge English Teacher:
- UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of the English curriculum at KS3 to KS5
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Second In Charge English Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.