Excellent secondary school in the heart of East London, are looking for an enthusiastic English Teacher for a to join their fantastic English department for the Summer Term 2024.
- Central Newham, East London
- April 2024 - start date
- Full time English Teacher post, KS3 & KS4
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Extremely forward-thinking school.
ABOUT THE ENGLISH TEACHER POST:
- English Teacher required for this extremely highly regarded girls school.
- Newham based secondary school,
- Close to fantastic transportation routes.
- Fantastic English Faculty with excellent support.
- Ideally you will be a qualified English teacher who is passionate about your subject and the way in which you deliver interesting and simulating lessons.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - ENGLISH TEACHER
- High performing school, rated as 'Outstanding' in their last Ofsted Inspection.
- The school is rated very highly for progress and over 80% of students achieve a grade 4 or higher in English and Maths.
- Within the local area, this school is considered to be high performing.
- Internal promotion is a regular occurrence, fantastic support is given to staff to make progression in their career.
- A celebrated and effective leadership team who are highly effective.
- It's a great place to work for teachers generally and a chance to thrive for ambitious individuals.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEACH ENGLISH IN THIS BRILLIANT SCHOOL?
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- A late start or early finish for every teacher on one day each week
- Access to the Calm mindfulness app
- Subsidised gym membership
- Staff fitness suite, yoga classes and multiple team sports opportunities
- Guest speakers on well-being
- Staff social events
- Staff discounts at shops and restaurants in the local area
- Dedicated Wellness Hub
- Frequent opportunities for feedback and solutions
What kind of English Teachers are the school looking for?
- First and foremost, you must like working with children and be good at it
- You must be highly skilled in the role you are applying for or else willing and able to learn in post
- You must show a passion for education and improving the life chances of London children
- You should be willing to contribute to the wider life of the Academy (running clubs, attending events)
- You should be highly motivated, like working as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills
- You must hold appropriate qualifications for the role you are applying for
Apply to Reeson Education ASAP
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%