- After Easter start
- West London
- English tutor Key Stages 3 and 4
- Outstanding School
- Can be offered on a daily and hourly basis
- Salary £100 -£200 per day or £25 - £30 per hour
English tutor required for a high-achieving all-girls school in Central London. The school are looking for and English tutor to work with small groups of pupils, no more than 6 per group. The role will be helping to raise the attainment levels. The post can be offered on a full time basis . The school boasts high academic standards and achieves exceptional results. The school are keen to look over CVs ASAP and meet English tutor over the next couple of weeks.
At the school they have a deep and genuine commitment to provide an education that is unsurpassed anywhere in the world. Their mission is 'Education is Success'. This captures the sense of optimism and determination to succeed that permeates through the school. They aim to develop resilience in their students, and the ability to be tenacious in their quest to be the best that they can be in all aspects of their lives. They draw out their individual talents and celebrate their personal achievements and their individual contribution.
- A university degree in any subject preferably English (2.2) or above or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Or have experience of working as a tutor or academic mentor
- Level 4 (Grade C) or above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
- The right to work in the UK for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
- Ideally experience of working in an educational setting, (but this is not essential)
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact and motivate pupils
Applications are welcome from Engish tutor /teachers/graduates at any stage in their career who are looking to work in a secondary school with small groups of pupils and help them achieve they full potential Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%