Exam Invigilators Required for central London School
A hugely popular Hackney based secondary school, are looking for a team of Exam invigilators for their summer examinations in May and June.
- Required for May and June.
- Hugely impressive school with excellent support from an experienced SLT
- Fixed term and flexible opportunities available.
- A school which is well-organised and function's well.
- Positive and upbeat learning environment
As an exam Invigilator, you will be supervising GCSE and A 'level exams to ensure children participating are catered for and ensure that the students are catered for:
- Working hours vary between full and Half days to suit the needs of the exams.
- Reliability and flexibility are key attributes when working in the exam season for clear reasons.
- The school will be holding GCSE and A 'level exams
- This role can be ideal for College or University students who have relevant availability in exam season. This would also be suitable for local candidates who require ad-hoc work and are willing to support a community school.
Exam Invigilator Responsibilities:
As an Exam Invigilator, you will need to ensure that:
- The correct exam procedures are followed
- The exam hall/room is set up and collect equipment/exam papers etc. at the end of the exam
- Students are not talking or conferring
- Students are not cheating
- Students have enough paper and stationery
- Assistant students if need to leave the exam due to illness
- You will have the responsibility in starting and finishing the exams
- Collect and distribute the exam papers.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following criteria.
- Interested in what you have read so far
- Have similar experience of working in a school
- Are available for work and feel you would be a good candidate for this type of work,
- Can get to work regularly within the borough of Hackney.
The school can offer you:
- a student body who are well-behaved, respectful, and orderly.
- colleagues who will be supportive and committed to improving outcomes for the students
- an excellent environment recently refurbished and extended
- a school who will be committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%