Invigilator's required for an exceptional all-girls school in Central London, Westminster. The invigilator's roles will run throughout the year covering Mock Exams, re-sits as well as the all-important GCSE and A Level exams which take place thought various time throughout the year, December, January, May to July.
It would be ideal for candidates to have had previous experience working in a similar role and who can provide professional support to schools during these critical times, however experience is not essential as full training is provided. As an exam invigilator, you will be working within a team of invigilators who will ensure that the exams are carried out on time and that the process of examinations is kept to a high standard.
- Ensure that students enter the examination hall in the correct manner and have good presentation.
- Make sure that students are seated in accordance with the seating plan
- Check that all students are issued with the correct examination paper
- Ensuring that students abide by the rules of the examination hall and that they practice the correct exam conditions. This includes behaviour, mobile phones, checking throughout the examination that no cheating occurs during, before or after the examination takes place.
- Good organisation skills.
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Professional presentation.
- Effective communication skills.
These roles can offer both full time and part time hours in line with the exam timetables for 2020 therefore we can offer flexibility to suit.
The school is keen to look over CVs and meet with suitable candidates ASAP. Having previous experience is highly desirable but training will be provided. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP.