- Top London School
- ASAP start
- Full and part time days/hours
- Central location
- Experience preferred but not essential
Exam invigilators required for an exceptional all-girls school in Central London, Westminster. The invigilators roles will start ASAP and run throughout the year covering various exams and re-sits as well. It would be ideal for candidates to have had previous experience working in a similar role and who can provide professional support to schools during these critical times, however experience is not essential as full training is provided. As an exam invigilator, you will be working within a team of invigilators who will ensure that the exams are carried out on time and that the process of examinations is kept to a high standard.
- Ensure that students enter the examination hall in the correct manner and have good presentation.
- Make sure that students are seated in accordance with the seating plan
- Check that all students are issued with the correct examination paper
- Ensuring that students abide by the rules of the examination hall and that they practice the correct exam conditions. This includes behaviour, mobile phones, checking throughout the examination that no cheating occurs during, before or after the examination takes place.
- Salary - £9 - £12 per hour
- Good organisation skills.
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Professional presentation.
- Effective communication skills.
These roles can be offered both full time and part time hours in line with the exam timetables, therefore we can offer flexibility to suit.
The school is keen to look over CVs for suitable candidates ASAP. Having previous experience is highly desirable but training will be provided. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%