Experienced KS2 Class Teacher
An exceptional and unexpected opportunity has arisen for an experienced KS2 Class Teacher to join the lovely team of staff at a primary school in Wandsworth.
The school's vision is to give every child in their community an exceptional education - their school is an exciting one to work in and they have a team of committed staff and governors who work exceptionally hard to give the children in their community the very best.
Staff are exceptionally well supported and developed as outstanding practitioners and leaders. They school has a strong inclusive and supportive ethos, experienced teaching assistants in each class, a well-resourced curriculum and fabulous children.
They serve a diverse multi-cultural community and celebrate the richness that this brings to school life. If you want to be part of something truly special, please contact Nurani 020 3841 0777.
They are looking for an experienced KS2 Class Teacher who can demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice that demonstrates creativity and caring with the ability to make learning fun
- High expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils
- The ability to be flexible, dynamic, enjoy a challenge, be good at thinking on your feet and well organised
- Be driven and ambitious for the learners, the school and on a personal level
- Have experience or a keen interest in supporting SEND learners
- The ability to work as part of a team and to inspire, support and lead others
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- A willingness to run an after school club would be expected
- The opportunity to work with the most wonderful pupils
- A warm, mutually supportive and caring ethos with enthusiastic and skilled staff
- A highly experienced and effective leadership team
- A clear vision for the future
- A positive and enthusiastic, well-resourced and attractive working environment with extensive grounds
- A commitment to working with and within our local community
- A creative and innovative environment
- A happy school - where children smile, they are eager to learn and where standards are high.
- Support and guidance from your phase leader during their weekly leadership time
- Specialist teachers for key areas of the curriculum
- On-site parking
If you are interested in this experienced KS2 Class Teacher role, then please apply.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.