Experienced KS2 Class Teacher
An exceptional and unexpected opportunity has arisen for you to join the lovely team of staff at a Wandsworth Primary School as an experienced KS2 Class Teacher.
Their vision is to give every child in the community an exceptional education. This Wandsworth Primary School is an exciting one to work in and they have a team of committed staff and governors who work exceptionally hard to give the children the very best. Teachers are exceptionally well supported and developed as outstanding practitioners and leaders. They have a strong inclusive and supportive ethos, experienced teaching assistants in each class, a well-resourced curriculum and fabulous children
If you want to be part of something truly special and would like to work as an Experienced KS2 Class Teacher, please get in touch with Nurani at Reeson Education.
They are looking for an Experienced KS2 Class Teacher who can demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice that demonstrates creativity
- High expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils
- The ability to be flexible, dynamic and enjoy a challenge
- Be driven and ambitious
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- The opportunity to work with the most wonderful and well-behaved pupils
- A warm, mutually supportive and caring ethos
- A highly experienced and effective senior leadership team
- A clear vision for the future
- A positive and enthusiastic, well-resourced and attractive working environment with extensive grounds
- A creative and innovative learning environment
- Support and guidance from your phase leader during their weekly leadership time
Applicants interested in this Experienced KS2 Class Teacher role, please telephone or email Nurani at Reeson Education.