EYFS and KS1 Primary Teachers - 'Good' Primary School - East London
Q - Are you a strong Primary Teacher, keen to enter a high-achieving primary school that values work-life balance?
Q - Are you looking for fantastic CPD, brilliant progression and a strong support network?
Look no further! Reeson Education are exclusively working with a high-achieving Barking school, searching for EYFS and KS1 Primary Teachers. This 'Good' graded school boast some impressive results, such as being in the top 1% for Maths Nationally and 15% for all other KS1 & KS2 Results. Naturally, the school are also ranked as one of the top performing schools in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham.
Despite these phenomenal results, the school are very keen to provide staff with a good work-life balance. All staff are provided with time out of the class to undertake their responsibilities. Expectations are high but so is support, and development. As an example of their great CPD and Progression, the two current Deputy Heads started their teaching journey 7 years ago as NQTs at this same school!
We are searching for EYFS Primary Teachers (Nursery or Reception) and KS1 Primary Teachers (Year 1 or Year 2) who are creative, resilient, have a great sense of humour and strong ambitions. If this is you, we would love to hear from you. NQTs are STRONGLY encouraged to apply. The school have great support systems in place for all new teachers to the school, including experience staff.
Please read the full details before applying. Early applications are recommended to avoid disappoint!
- Primary Teacher/Primary NQT
- EYFS and KS1 Primary Teacher positions
- Full Time & Permanent Contract
- MPS/UPS Inner London
- Fantastic CPD and Internal Progression
- Interviews ASAP
- January 2020 start
- Qualified Primary Teachers
- NQTs urged to apply
- UK QTS essential for all Primary Teachers
- Creative, Resilient and a great sense of humour
- A Teacher looking for a school to grow and develop in
- Ability to commit to an entire academic year minimum
- Consistently Outstanding Primary School
- Large 3 Form Entry Primary School
- Incredible Resources - Modern & Spacious
- Passion for creating independent learners
- Great support staff
- Fantastic CPD and Progression!
- Located in Barking and Dagenham, Inner London Payscal
- Free Parking for all staff on site
If you're a passionate primary teacher interested in working at this Outstanding Primary School, I urge you to apply. The staff and SLT are very welcoming and would accommodate informal visits and phone calls before committing to an interview.
If you are keen on this role, please email me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson Education on 02038410777.