A vibrant and forward thinking school in Hammersmith and Fulham is seeking an EYFS teacher to join the school in January 2020. You will be joining a two form entry EYDS teaching team with a mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for:
- a record of good classroom practice, particularly within EYFS
- experience of supporting students with EAL
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- a passion to be part of making a difference in the lives of our students
Good classroom management skills and communication skills will be essential. Successful candidates must be able to establish clear objectives for lessons and deliver them with an engaging personality and teaching style.
Knowledge of subject matter and the national curriculum will be crucial to perform well in this role and to help the school to continue to build its excellent reputation.
This school offers fantastic opportunities for career progression as well as providing brilliant facilities for teachers and pupils alike. Located in a south after area of Hammersmith and Fulham.
With a welcoming staff team and endless potential for continued career progression with excellent training opportunities, this is an excellent opportunity to join a flourishing primary school.
Teachers applying for this role must hold the following:-
- A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Ideally previous experience of coordinating a subject
- Two Teaching Related References
For further information about this exciting EYFS Teacher role please email an updated CV Luke at Reeson Education as soon as possible.