EYFS Class Teacher - British International School, Manhattan NYC
Located in the heart of Uptown Manhattan, a vibrant and welcoming Independent Prep school are seeking a hard-working and committed Early Years Teacher to join them from January 2023 - July 2023, with the potential for a permanent contract available from Sept 2023. This is a small high achieving independent British International prep school. Those with EYFS Class Teacher experience, especially within the British curriculum are welcome to apply.
The successful EYFS Class Teacher candidate must have;
* QTS or Equivalent qualification
* Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
* Consistently high expectations of all pupils
* Outstanding team-work
* A commitment to continuous professional development
* Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
* Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
* Excellent behaviour management
* A high regard for inclusion and equality
* The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
The school can offer;
* Competitive salary (up to $70,000 USD)
* High relocation package and 1 paid return flight to the UK
* Assistance in relocation and in securing accommodation
* Possible permanent contract available for the right EYFS Class Teacher
If you are keen on this EYFS Class Teacher post, please email me your updated CV or please call Bonnie @Resson Education on 02038410777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%