Job Title: EYFS Class Teacher
Location: Surrey, London
Salary: Based on Experience
Start Date: September 2023
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic EYFS Class Teacher to join our team at a primary school located in Surrey, London . The successful candidate will have a passion for working with young children and will be responsible for delivering high-quality lessons that promote the academic and personal development of their students.
- Delivering engaging and creative lessons to EYFS students
- Planning and implementing developmentally appropriate activities and experiences that meet the needs of all learners
- Monitoring and assessing student progress, providing feedback to students and parents
- Creating a safe, stimulating and inclusive learning environment for students
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop and share best practices and resources
- QTS status (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience teaching in an EYFS classroom
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment frameworks
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to providing the best possible education to young children
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding teaching opportunity in your local area Surrey, and you meet the requirements listed above, we encourage you to apply for this position. In return, we offer a supportive working environment, opportunities for professional development and a competitive salary based on experience.
If you would like to apply please send your CV or Cointact Pedro @ Reeson
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%