A small Independent Prep school are looking to appoint an EYFS NQT - Reception Class Teacher to join thier team from Sept 2020.
This is a small school and they are looking for a strong, driven and focussed NQT to join their team on a permanent MPS1 Inner London basis.
The school offer fantastic resoures, small class sizes of upto 16 pupils Max and a friendly team of staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- Permanent role to start from September 2020
- QTS Essential (PGCE/Schools Direct/Teach First) or OTT welcome to apply
- UK curriculum experience
To raise achievement and outcomes of pupils by:
Providing an outstanding role model in:
- Classroom organisation, classroom displays and promoting independence.
- Standards achieved by children.
- Planning and teaching, using a wide range of appropriate teaching and learning styles indoors and outdoors.
- Differentiating work to meet the needs of all pupils.
- Assessment and recording of pupil's progress.
To apply for this EYFS NQT Independnet school role please do not delay in conatcting Bonnie at REESON asap. Interviews are taking place via Teams asap.