EYFS Phase Leader
Are you looking to secure a new Middle Leadership role Sept 2022? Are you looking for a new challenge as an EYFS Class Teacher, teaching a class of reception pupils, alongside leading the EYFS Phase/Team?
Reeson Education are looking for a Qualified Primary teacher to join a highly respected Independent Prep school in SE London. This Outstanding top London day school is serving a diverse mixed community, South East London location. The school has an outstanding reputation and benefits from excellent resources available, alongside a dedicated EYFS environment. This inclusive environment makes for an excellent team ethos, alongside a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
EYFS Phase Leader - September 2022 role.
- Teaching a Primary EYFS Reception or Nursery Class
- Creating a welcoming classroom environment
- Working closely with each classes Teaching Assistant
- Planning according to the curriculum with your year group partners
- Supporting the pupils with their core subjects
- Supporting SEN children and tailoring lessons to fit their needs.
- Working with low ability pupils in small groups
- Managing challenging behaviour in the classroom
Why you should apply for this EYFS Phase Leader
-this is a full time and permanent role working from Sept 2022. The EYFS Teacher role is a great opportunity to join an excellent school from the beginning of next academic year. As a community school, they are offering an excellent EYFS teacher the opportunity to benefit from a 1-form entry supportive EYFS Team, with excellent resources and CPD opportunities. The school benefits from being based in a great location, close to overground stations.
The school can offer:
- enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils
- small class sizes (16 pupils max)
- excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
- a thriving, multicultural community
- Inner London salary weighting
- Generous TLR
The successful EYFS Phase Leader candidate will have:
-experience working in a primary school
- (EYFS) curriculum experience
-experience supporting pupils with additional needs
-strong commitment to their own professional development
-excellent communication and interpersonal skills
-high levels of self-motivation and drive
If you are keen on this EYFS Phase Leader role, please email your updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interview for this EYFS Phase Leader position will be invited for interview ASAP. Candidates are encouraged to register prior to the start of next term to enable compliance checks to be made ahead of interviews.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.