- EYFS SEN Teacher
- Prior experience as PMLD Teacher would be desirable
- Vacancies in EYFS class
- PMLD Class
- Permanent Contract September 2020
- Excellent SLT
- SEN School
- MPS 1-6 (Outer London) + SEN Point
THE SCHOOL & JOB
I am looking to appoint an experienced, dedicated and engaging EYFS SEN Teacher to join an outstanding special needs school. This thriving special school is based in the London Borough of Croydon and caters to children and young people with severe learning difficulties, profound and multiple difficulties and autism.
THE IDEAL EYFS SEN TEACHER
- I would love to hear from teachers with experience of special education with QTS and a proven track record.
- Newly qualified teachers and teachers looking to move over from mainstream are also encouraged to apply.
- You should have a real desire and motivation to make a difference to the lives of students.
- You should be believe that all children are capable of making outstanding progress.
- You should have experience of working with children who have SEN in either a mainstream or special school provision
- You should have basic PECS, Makaton, TEACCH and Team Teach skills although full training will be provided
Apply today for immediate interviews subject to DBS clearance and sufficient referencing.