I'm pleased to support a fantastic Primary school in Haringey, in their search for an energetic individual to join their friendly and supportive staff team. This is a full-time position and is due to start in October.
The role of the Early Years Practitioner will involve supporting pupils in their learning and liaising with colleagues to encourage meaningful learning opportunities and a positive environment. The right person will be an experienced Early Years practitioner with good literacy and numeracy skills and a proven ability to communicate effectively with young children and parents.
* OFSTED Good' school with a fantastic leadership and support team
* Local transport connections
* Diverse and multi-cultural
* Term-time only hours
* Good knowledge and experience of the EYFS
* Good communication skills with children, their families and colleagues
* Experience of being a key worker and being able to undertake regular observations and record keeping
* Planning and assessment to improve children's outcomes
* A commitment to the care and well-being of all children at the school
* Positive, happy attitude and a willingness to maintain continuous professional development through a variety of training
If you are interested in this role then please send through your up to date CV to Ruby ASAP!