*Happy motivated children
*Dedicated and Inspirational Team
* Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
*Great Facilities & Resources
*Rapid Career Progression Opportunity
This popular one-form entry school in West London is seeking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teacher for a Reception position to commence in April 2020 on a full time basis. The state school promotes teaching and learning to ensure 'school readiness' and gives children the broad range of knowledge and skills that provide the right foundation for good future progress through school life.
Teachers are expected to think outside the box and utilise the excellent facilities the school has to bring energy, colour and excitement to lessons. Building strong relationships with pupils and fellow staff is crucial.
- Passionate about EYFS with the ability to inspire
- Relevant Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teaching experience
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
- An understanding of planning, supporting and monitoring curriculum change
To be eligible for this position you will have a recognised teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education or PGCE) and hold QTS (or be eligible to apply for this). In addition, relevant Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) teaching experience, within either a school Nursery or Reception teaching environment, is essential.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please forward an updated CV as soon as possible. Two references will be sought.