A vibrant and forward thinking Primary School in Brent, is seeking an EYFS class teacher to join the school from April and work in a Reception Class. This is an 'Outstanding' 2 form entry school based in Brent with a mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers.
You will be joining a small and friendly school that prides itself on their vibrant, broad and immersive curriculum, which marries academic success with creating students ready for life in the 21st Century.
You will be an EYFS teacher who:
* is dedicated to raising standards and closing the gap whilst caring for every child as an individual;
* demonstrates a commitment to personal professional development;
* can demonstrate a passion for teaching
* has the ability to plan and teach an exciting, inspiring curriculum, developing a love of learning;
* can utilise assessment for learning to ensure the best possible progress and outcomes for all children, enhancing their aspirations and opportunities;
* Understands the importance of a consistent, positive approach to behaviour, developing children's self-esteem and respect.
We can offer:
* The opportunity to join a friendly, committed and forward-thinking staff;
* A leadership team that values and encourages staff development;
* Well behaved and enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn;
* Skilled Teaching Assistants to support learners
* Opportunities to take up additional responsibilities and develop yourself in the future.
With a welcoming staff team and endless potential for continued career progression with excellent training opportunities, this is an excellent opportunity to join a flourishing primary school.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Ruby@Reeson Education.