- EYFS/KS1 Class Teaching role
- Bi-Lingual Independent School
- Rated as Good during last inspection
- Small Class Sizes
We are looking for an innovative and inspirational Primary School teacher to work across EYFS and KS1, who puts the children's learning at the centre of everything they do and is able to support our pupils in reaching their full potential.
If you are highly-motivated and a good team player, who is able to teach either Nursery and Year 2, with enthusiasm and high expectations then please apply for this rewarding post. We are looking for teachers with a keen interest in languages and a particular benefit would be, Russian as a second language or an interest in Russian language and culture.
Our children are delightful and their parents are very supportive, so if you would enjoy working in a friendly, nurturing environment where expectations are high then this is the ideal post for you.
About the school:
This school is a flourishing, bi-lingual independent school in the heart of the Hammersmith and Fulham. We are proud of our inclusive and friendly ethos which sets out to provide the best education possible for children, establishing a modern outlook on primary education while ensuring that it retains the key values on which it was first founded. .
- Commitment to your ongoing professional development
- Opportunities to develop as a teacher and a leader in the future
- Competitive salary package
- Bright airy classrooms with fantastic modern facilities
To apply for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified to teach Primary
- Valid references, DBS/police checks
If you are interested in applying for this EYFS/KS1 role at this highly regarded school then please email your CV to Luke at Reeson.