Are you an experienced and qualified EYFS Teacher with QTS?
Do you have Reception Class Teaching experience?
Are you looking for a new opportunity within South East London?
A lovely small Independent Prep school, in the Blackheath area of SE London are looking to recruit an EYFS Teacher on a permanent basis from Sept 2020.
Small class sizes of up to 16 pupils maximum. Competitive Salary and fantastic resources and facilities.
* EYFS / Early Years Teacher (Reception)
*MPS Main Pay Scale - Inner London Weighting
*South East London - Greenwich
*September 2020 start
Early Years Teacher specification EYFS
Bring your passion and dedication to a learning environment that allows children to get the attention and education they deserve. An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Primary school within the EYFS department in the Inner London Borough of Greenwich.
REESON Education are looking on behalf of this supportive and friendly Headteacher for an Early Years Teacher to start in the new academic year in a Reception class. This role is Monday - Friday, Full Time. The school offers excellent education to its pupil, opportunities for further CPD and effective support for their Teacher and a welcoming environment for all.
Early Years Teacher specification EYFS Responsibilities
- Delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 1 Years minimum experience within a school setting
- Great understanding off the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
Should this role be of interest please do not delay in contacting Bonnie from REESON Education ASAP - Interviews are taking place asap over Zoom/Skype. To apply please forward across a recent CV.