* EYFS Teacher*
* September start *
* West London *
* Ofsted rated "Outstanding" primary School *
*Friendly team of staff *
*Excellent training opportunities*
The Headteacher of an Ofsted rated "Outstanding" school is currently looking for a friendly and motivated Reception teacher (EYFS) to join the school in September on a full time basis.
Based in Hammermsith and Fulham, West London the school is situated within the heart of a warm and culturally rich community, with strong relationships between teachers, students and parents alike. This "family feel", along with the modern buildings creates a wonderful working environment, with staff well being a big priority of the Headteacher. The students are eager to learn and well behaved creating a very pleasurable working environment.
What the School are looking for in a candidate:
- Previous EYFS teaching experience
- A creative and innovative approach to teaching
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent EY qualification
- A valid DBS, or willing to have one done for you
- Strong curriculum knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed team working abilities
- Motivated and friendly personality
If this Reception teacher ( EYFS ) position is of interest then please do not hesitate sending through an up to date CV to Luke at REESON Education, alternatively call on 02038410777 to find out more about this position. Interviews will take place imminently.