EYFS Teacher SEMH
Start Date- ASAP 2019
Salary- Main Pay Scale/£120 - £180 per day
Contract Type- Permanent/Long-term
Reeson Education are looking to recruit a EYFS Teacher to work in an Ofsted rated 'Good' PRU based in Islington North London. We are looking for outstanding PRU Teacher that have previous experience of working with challenging behaviour, whether that be in a mainstream or PRU setting. It is important that applicants are able to hit the ground running, hold strong behaviour management skills and can provide an excellent service to our schools.
The school have an excellent reputation in the local community for high results, behaviour and teaching as well as for being friendly and welcoming to all children, including those with special needs. The good school committed to providing a rich, creative and challenging secondary education for all
About the school and contract:
- Ofsted rated 'Good' School
- Excellent career development
- Interviewing ASAP
- Great behaviour in the class
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced EYFS teacher with great subject knowledge.
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS.
- Have experience of teaching EYFS or primary subjects in a previous role.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
- Hold a valid and current DBS
The schools have small classes with a teacher and a TA in each class. It is essential that you can provide assistance to students with challenging behaviour as you will be working in an environment that believes in nurturing children to achieve their full potential both socially and academically. You will be required to work with pupils to build positive relationships, and help children overcome barriers to learning.
To be successful in this role you must have/be:
- A qualified EYFS Teacher or experience of teaching EYFS.
- Good behaviour management
- Be committed and dedicated in the learning and development of children
- Have a nurturing character
If you are an EYFS Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.