Job Title: EYFS Class Teacher
Location: Merton, London
Type of Contract: Permanent
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
This outstanding school located in the heart of Merton, London, seeking a high quality EYFS class teacher to join their team in September. This is a permanent position, with additional responsibilities available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching and a thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be well-organised, and have a positive and enthusiastic approach to teaching and learning.
- Delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences for EYFS pupils
- Planning and delivering engaging and stimulating lessons in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Assessing and tracking pupil progress, and reporting to parents and carers
- Working collaboratively with colleagues, parents and external agencies to ensure the best possible outcomes for all pupils
- Contributing to the wider school community through participation in extra-curricular activities and events
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience of teaching in the EYFS
- A sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and assessment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to teaching and learning
- Experience of leading a team or taking on additional responsibilities
- A passion for outdoor learning and/or forest school
- Experience of working in a diverse and inclusive environment
If you are an experienced EYFS teacher with a passion for teaching and a commitment to providing outstanding learning experiences for young children, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position, please submit your CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%