EYFS Teacher (Reception) - Redbridge - January 2020
EYFS Teacher | |January 2020| Innovative All-through School
Reeson Education are looking to recruit a qualified Early Years Teacher, for a permanent, full time position as a Reception Class Teacher - January 2020 start!
This school, is a fantastic East London all-through School, situated within the centre of Redbridge. The school boasts a large, well-resourced site, brilliant leadership team (SLT) and is one of the most popular schools within the borough.
The head teacher is established, down to earth and supportive. She is actively searching for a creative, passionate and positive EYFS Teacher, to join her impressive Early Years team and phase; as a Reception Class Teacher.
Applications are welcome from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) and experienced EYFS Teachers. ALL applicants MUST be qualified Primary Teachers, with U.K. QTS!!
Interviews & observations will be held in the next couple of weeks, so immediate applications are urged and advised...
- EYFS / Reception Teacher
- Qualified EYFS Teacher required - UK QTS a MUST
- Join a brilliantly creative & friendly EYFS Team
- Superb EYFS Leader in place
- Permanent & Full Time
- January 2020 start
- London Salary: MPS 1-6 (£29,664 - £40,372)
- Qualified Primary Teachers ONLY
- NOT suitable for EYPS or EYTS
- NQTs & Experienced Teachers welcome!
- Evidence of Good / Outstanding Teaching
- Requires a good understanding of the EYFS Framework
- Creative & positive approach to your teaching
- Team player - Dedicated - Versatile
- Passionate about teaching & child development
- Seeking a supportive team & culture
- Fantastic Mainstream All-through school
- Consistently graded GOOD (OFSTED)
- Good / Outstanding Teaching present throughout
- Excellent SLT in place - supportive!!
- Diverse & multicultural
- Creative & Inclusive
- Large school site - beautiful building
- Excellent outdoor space & facilities
- Borough of Redbridge
If you are keen on this role, please don't hesitate to email me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson Education on 02038410777.