Would you like to come and work at our 2 form entry Primary School nestled in a beautiful area of Fulham?
We are looking for a graduate Teaching Assistant to come and join our EYFS team after ASAP. We are a two form entry primary school based in a lovely area of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. We have a wonderful team, supportive parents and well-behaved children who are a joy to teach. This is a full time role that would be based in Reception (EYFS).
- An ambitious and highly successful Primary School
- A School that has a friendly atmosphere throughout
- Committed to offering a rewarding and supportive environment for all our staff
- An OFSTED 'good' school with many outstanding features
You will need: -
- To be able to develop good relationships within a team
- EYFS experience and knowledge
- Educated to a Degree level
- 2 References
- A passion for working with children
In return, we can offer you:
- An inspirational culture for for teachers and Teaching Assistants
- A Senior Leadership team with a strong, proven track record
- A strong focus on bespoke professional learning
- An impressive learning environment through our innovative building design
- Wonderful, confident and well-rounded children
If you are a EYFS Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in a fantastic area of London, then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.