EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Full time
- Temporary Role
- EYFS Experience desirable
- NVQL3 essential
A lovely SW London based primary school are looking to recruit an EYFS Teaching Assistant to join their team ASAP this term. The role is working on a temporary basis and working alongside an experienced EYFS team. The head is looking for someone who is an enthusiastic teaching assistant on available ASAP.
The school are looking to appoint a teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in EYFS. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Good OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this EYFS Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please send your CV to Bonnie at REESON Education today.