- Primary School Finance Officer
- Based in Hammersmith
- West London
- Part time role
A Primary School based in Hammersmith and Fulham is looking for a Finance Officer to join them ASAP on a part time basis. The cover is Monday to Friday, term time only, 4 hours a day.
You will be working in a lovely team in a small office and with local authority and SLT support will be required to process orders and cheques, process journals and payroll, produce reports, submit VAT returns, reconcile bank accounts, issue invoices, manage FMS year end closures, budget reporting, cash flow.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced finance officer who is dependable and highly organised with discretion, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- School experience and use of SIMS / FMS is essential
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills including Word and Excel
- Must be able to display high levels of numeracy and literacy skills, as well as good internet skills including use of email
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter and good team worker
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workloads
- Ability to follow instructions and a flexible approach to work
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of work
What you need to do now If you're interested in this Finance Officer role role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%