Food Technology Teacher
- Food Teacher required from September 2021
- Popular East London, Secondary School
- Fantastic Headteacher.
- Full time position to cover a 1-year Maternity leave
- Positive, lively, environment
About the school looking for a Food Technology Teacher:
This hugely popular East London school are keen to secure a a dedicated, outstanding, and inspirational teacher to cover a maternity leave for a period of 1 year in the Food Technology department. The successful Food Technology teacher will play a key role in the next phase of the school's development from a Good to Outstanding School.
The Technology Faculty is well managed by an experienced Head of Faculty and sufficient support is in place to ensure a Food Technology Teacher can settle in quickly.
Ideally the school will find a Food Technology Teacher who:
- is passionate about Food Technology in general with the ability to inspire students
- can motivate and inspire pupils to build on their current achievements
- has excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to collaborative working
- Is committed to working in an inner-city school and believe that such schools should provide the best possible environment for academic success and personal development
- Has an excellent track record of outstanding teaching across the secondary age range.
- Is resilient and has a great sense of humour.
- has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Technology Faculty
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school
About this excellent school & what they can offer you:
- a student body who are lively, with good energy.
- colleagues who will be supportive and committed to improving outcomes for the students
- an excellent learning environment
- a school who will be committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this excellent Physics Teacher post.
Please apply now!
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%