Food Technology Teacher
A position for a Food Technology Teacher has become available at an outstanding school in South London.
If you hold UK QTS, have experience of working as a Food Technology Teacher, teaching from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5 and are currently seeking an opportunity to progress as a Food Technology Teacher, this is the role for you.
The school is seeking to appoint a Food Technology Teacher for September 2020 or January 2021 on a full-time, permanent basis.
A strong and confident Food Technology Teacher is required to join the Food Technology Team to help shape teaching and support KS3 to KS5.
Experience and knowledge of teaching as a Food Technology Teacher from Key Stages 3 to 5 is essential, as this will be the requirement for the role.
The salary for this Food Technology Teacher position will be between £30480 to £49571, plus school allowance, depending on the qualifications and experiences of each candidate.
Rated as 'Outstanding' across the board by Ofsted, the school continues to improve.
GCSE results maintain the school's position in the top 10% of schools in the UK, for the last 3 years.
Below are quotes directly from Ofsted on the school:
- 'Staff are enthusiastic about their teaching and support the ethos of high aspirations for all'.
- 'There is a low turnover of staff and their morale is high'.
- 'Inspectors saw evidence of exceptional teaching'
- 'Teachers have very strong subject knowledge and enthusiasm for their subjects. They have high aspirations of what pupils can achieve and set them challenging targets'
Exams / Results
- 'Pupils achieve exceptional outcomes in public examinations. Current pupils are making outstanding progress'.
- 'Student-led commissions enable pupils to undertake action research which directly contributes to improving teaching and learning'
- 'Pupils enjoy school and their attendance is high'
- 'The behaviour of pupils is outstanding'
- 'A very strong sense of community is evident throughout the school'.
Personal Development and Welfare
- 'The school's work to promote pupils' personal development and welfare is outstanding'
Applications are welcome from you if you are a Food Technology Teacher at any stage in your career, including if you are a British trained or overseas trained Food Technology Teacher.
If you are an NQT or experienced candidate, you are also free to apply for this position as a Food Technology Teacher.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this position as a Food Technology Teacher:
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience and knowledge of having worked as a Food Technology Teacher within UK Secondary Schools
- UK QTS or an overseas equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Food Technology Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at REESON Education as soon as possible.