Creative Food Technology Teacher required for a fantastic new opportunity in a great Secondary school in North London, Barnet. You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS).
Food Technology Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 4 , January 2021 start
Food Technology Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 4, - North London
- £145 - 235 per day
- Full time, maternity contract
- Outstanding leadership team
Food Technology Teacher for Key Stages 3 - 4
The School - North London
- Excellent Secondary school that offers its teachers brilliant support and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The School's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential.
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- Newly designed and purpose built school with unrivalled facilities.
- Faith School that is sympathetic to ALL religions.
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
- The school are keen to hear from experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 3 & 4, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
- The School are equally keen to hear from experienced teachers or those that have just completed thier teacher training.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at GCSE's
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
About the Role
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- Key Stages 3 - 4
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- Subjects such as Design Technology, Food Technology in particular (along with other vocational subjects) are very popular and as such attract a good calibre of student. These subjects are integral to the Schools Business and Enterprise focus. You will be teaching able groups that have an interest in continuing their studies in Further Education.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre an post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London