Food Technology Teacher
- Location: Lambeth
- Start date: December 2020
- Contract type: Full-Time
- Contract term: 2 months (December - January)
- Salary: £150 - £190 per day
- Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Reeson Education are supporting a 'Good' secondary school based in Lambeth, South London who require a Food Technology Teacher with an interest in health-related fitness.
The ability to teach either Dance or Physical Education would be ideal. Joining a thriving school, the Food Technology Teacher must share a drive and passion to see pupils enjoy this important and popular subject. This role is full time and due to start December 2020 and will run for 8 weeks.
A good understanding of the Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 Food Technology curriculum including Btec and GCSE is mandatory. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Food Tech Teacher or enthusiastic NQT looking for career progression with ongoing training and professional development.
- Qualified Teacher Status with recent UK classroom experience is essential
- Up to date knowledge of the current Food Tech curriculum at Key Stages 3 ,4 and 5
- Dedicated and hardworking individual
- Level 2 Certificate in Food Hygiene
- Experience of teaching pupils with SEND is essential
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London