Creative Food Technology Teacher required for a fantastic new opportunity in a great Secondary school in North West London, Harrow. You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS).
Food Technology Teacher for Key Stages 3 & 4, September 2021 start
Food Technology Teacher for Key Stages 3 & 4, - North London
- £29,915 - £44,290
- Full time, year long contract
- Outstanding leadership team
- Skilled department, with excellent facilities and experienced designated support technician
- School are STEM subject focused
Food Technology Teacher for Key Stages 3 & 4
The School - North West London
- Excellent Secondary school that offers its teachers brilliant support and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The School's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential.
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- The school is full of ambition and aspiration and focuses on inspiring students to strive for success.
- They pride themselves on being totally inclusive and a community hub to foster great relationships with people inside the school and those that are eternal to it.
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification as a Food Technology Teacher in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
- The school are keen to hear from NQTs or experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 3 & 4, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
- The School are equally keen to hear from teachers who are currently training and looking for an NQT position in September.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at GCSE's
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
About the Role
- Opportunity to work in an inclusive department, with outstanding facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- You will be supported by a dedicated and experienced technician
- Key Stages 3 - 4
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- Subjects such as Food Technology (along with other vocational and STEM subjects) are very popular and as such have high participation.
- Multi skilled team who have a range of Design Technology specialisms who are always keen to collaborate and share resources.
As a Food Technology Teacher when you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre an post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.