French Teacher required for a small school in Waltham Forest.
High performing secondary school close to Leytonstone Tube, are looking for an enthusiastic French Teacher to join their fantastic MFL department from this October half term.
- Full time French Teacher post
- Small school, with supportive staff, based close to good transportation links.
- Excellent SLT.
- School finishes early on Fridays
- Would suit a confident French Teacher
Ideally the school will find a French Teacher who:
- is passionate about French Teaching with the ability to inspire students.
- can demonstrate excellent teaching and classroom management skills.
- can build good relationships with all students and adults.
- has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Science Faculty
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school.
The school can offer a suitable French Teacher:
- a student body who are eager to learn and progress.
- MFL colleagues who will be supportive and committed to improving outcomes for the students.
- a school who will be committed to your professional development.
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
About the French Teacher post:
You should be a confident French Teacher to KS4 and available to start soon after half term.
A French Teacher required for this small but popular boys secondary school within Waltham Forest, which is close to fantastic transportation routes
Ideally you will be a qualified French teacher who is passionate about your subject and the way in which you deliver interesting and simulating lessons. You should have integrity and kindness, whilst being committed to ensuring that every student will be given the right amount of encouragement in your French classes.
PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS FRENCH TEACHER POST ASAP
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%