Are you a Geography Teacher who would be available to take on a contract at a top East London School? This is a full-time role which could start at the start of January 2023 (or soon after) and it can be until July 2023 / Or go permanent.
- Stratford, East London
- January start date.
- Hugely popular school
- Full time Geography Teacher position
- Well-resourced and managed department
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Positive environment
ABOUT THE GEOGRAPHY TEACHER POST:
Geography Teacher required for this extremely highly regarded, Newham based secondary comprehensive school, which is set in the heart of the local area and close to fantastic transportation routes.
Ideally you will be a qualified Geography teacher who is passionate about your subject and the way in which you deliver interesting and simulating lessons. You should have integrity and kindness, whilst being committed to ensuring that every student will be given the right amount of encouragement in your Geography classes.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - GEOGRAPHY TEACHER:
This is a high performing school, rated as 'Outstanding' in their last Ofsted Inspection. The school is rated very highly for progress and over 80% of students achieve a grade 4 or higher in Geography and Maths. Within the local area, this school is considered to be the highest performing.
This is a school where internal promotion is a regular occurrence, a school who has fantastic internal support and a celebrated and effective leadership team who are highly effective. It's a great place to work for teachers and a chance to thrive for ambitious individuals.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TEACH GEOGRAPHY IN A SCHOOL LIKE THIS?
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- A late start or early finish for every teacher on one day each week
- Access to the Calm mindfulness app
- Subsidised gym membership
- Staff fitness suite, yoga classes and multiple team sports opportunities
- Guest speakers on wellbeing
- Staff social events
- Staff discounts at shops and restaurants in the local area
- Access to the Harris Federation's staff counselling service
- Dedicated Wellness Hub
- Frequent opportunities for feedback and solutions
ABOUT YOU - GEOGRAPHY TEACHER
- First and foremost, you must like working with children and be good at it
- You must be highly skilled in the role you are applying for or else willing and able to learn in post
- You must show a passion for education and improving the life chances of London children
- You should be willing to contribute to the wider life of the Academy (running clubs, attending events)
- You should be highly motivated, like working as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills
- You must hold appropriate qualifications for the role you are applying for
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS ROLE RIGHT AWAY / INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%