- Geography Teacher required as soon as possible
- Popular East London, Secondary School
- Fantastic Headteacher.
- Full time position
- Positive, lively, environment
About the school looking for a Geography Teacher:
This hugely popular East London school are keen to secure a a dedicated, outstanding, and inspirational Geography teacher to join their Humanities department. The successful Geography Teacher will play a key role in the department and the schools aim of being a truly outstanding school.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Geography teacher to contribute to the development of am exciting new school in inner-London. The School is committed to a culture rooted in high expectations for all, which cultivates a love of learning and ambition for success, together with a strong sense of belonging and civic duty. The students are strong evidence of the school's ongoing success. They have a strong focus on creativity in the classrooms and the school aims for every colleague to have excellent professional development. This will hopefully assist their students to having an outstanding education.
The Humanities Faculty is well managed by an experienced Head of Faculty and sufficient support is in place to ensure a new Geography Teacher can settle in quickly.
Ideally the school will find a Geography Teacher who:
- is passionate about teaching Science in general with the ability to inspire students
- can motivate and inspire pupils to build on their current achievements
- has excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to collaborative working
- Is committed to working in an inner-city school and believe that such schools should provide the best possible environment for academic success and personal development
- Has an excellent track record of outstanding teaching across the secondary age range.
- Is resilient and has a great sense of humour.
- has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Faculty
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school
About this excellent school & what they can offer you:
- a student body who are lively, with good energy.
- colleagues who will be supportive and committed to improving outcomes for the students
- an excellent learning environment
- a school who will be committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this excellent Geography Teacher post.
Please apply for this Geography Teacher post now!
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%