Location: Lambeth, South London
Start Date: May 2023
Contract Type: Full-time
Salary: Inner London MPS + Benefits
Reeson Education are supporting a large mixed secondary school in Lambeth south London who require an enthusiastic Geography Teacher to join their team from May 2023 on a full-time basis.
The School - Geography Teacher - May 2023 - Lambeth, South London
- Based in Streatham, the school has been rated good with outstanding features.
- Fantastic place to work and learn
- Leadership team are committed to developing teachers who are passionate about their subject
- Opportunities for internal promotion are maximised and encouraged
- Employees feel included, and bring their passion, creativity and individuality to work.
The Role - Geography Teacher - May 2023 - Lambeth, South London
The school are seeking to appoint an experienced, highly skilled, passionate and dynamic Geography Teacher from May 2023.
- Applications are welcome from both experienced and early career Geography Teachers who can teach across the ability range and across Key Stage 3/4/5.
- The school offers an excellent induction programme for all staff and ECTs are fully supported, encouraged and developed as they grow through their induction period.
- Staff are supported by strong leadership coupled with a fantastic team spirit and genuine collegiality across the team and across the school.
- The successful candidate will be someone who shares the school's vision and focus, and will set high expectations and aspirations for all students.
The successful candidate will be:
- An imaginative, inspirational, and innovative teacher.
- Passionate about teaching and learning.
- Able to inspire both students and staff.
- Determined to make a difference.
- Able to lead by example, challenging and supporting others to achieve high standards.
- Creative and innovative approach with an ability to embrace and promote change.
The Offer - Geography Teacher - May 2023 - Lambeth, South London
In return, the school can offer the successful Geography Teacher the following:
- A broad and wide-ranging staff development programme
- Outstanding facilities and resources to support teaching and learning
- A friendly and diverse student and staff community
- Access to confidential emotional and practical advice support services
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%