Geography teacher required from January to work in a popular school set within East London.
- Are you a confident Geography Teacher with experience teaching inner London students?
- Can you consider a fixed term contract in a top East London School from January?
- Are you able to teach Geography with the possibility of teaching other Humanities subjects to KS3
- Are you free to teach in a hugely supportive and well-resourced school?
About the school - Geography Teacher:
The large secondary school has a great reputation in the local area. This exciting Geography teacher post would suit energetic and enthusiastic professionals who possess a passion for teaching, learning and development. The school prides itself on offering good in-school support.
- Fixed Term contract from January for a suitable Geography Teacher.
- Full time position within a brilliant Humanities team.
- Oversubscribed School
- Positive education environment
Ideally the school will find a Geography Teacher who:
- is passionate about the subject with the ability to inspire students
- can demonstrate excellent teaching and classroom management skills
- can build good relationships with all students and adults
- has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Faculty
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school
The school can offer you:
- a student body who are eager to learn and progress
- colleagues who will be supportive and committed to improving outcomes for the students
- an excellent environment recently refurbished and extended
- a school who will be committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS GEOGRAPHY TEACHER POST:
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%