Primary Teacher - German Teacher
Location: Herne Hill, SE24
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Ongoing
A bilingual primary school situated in Herne Hill are seeking an enthusiastic and nurting Primary Teacher who is passionate and driven to foster a love of learning of both English and German.
This is a well-established high achieving primary school, recently graded as Good by Ofsted where it was noted how pupils are particularly proud that they can learn German from the moment they start school and appreciate the German culture!
Primary Teacher Requirements:
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement, promoting good progress and outcomes for all pupils
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge all pupils
- Make a positive contribution to the wider life of the school
We want to hear from you if:
- You're an outstanding Primary Teacher
- If you can demonstrate a strong understanding of how pupils learn and adapt teaching to meet their needs
- You have an excellent up to date curriculum knowledge
The school are eager to interview ASAP so if you feel you have the relevant experience and qualifications then please send you CV through to Sarah at Reeson Education
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%