KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant |Richmond Primary School |
The Head of a wonderful 3-form entry, Richmond primary school is actively searching for a full time 5 days a week, fully, enthusiastic, and passionate KS2 LSA
Are you searching for a full time KS2 Primary teaching assistant opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant, and forward-thinking primary school?
- Assist Deliver engaging, thought-provoking, and exciting KS2 lessons in accordance with the National Curriculum
- Ensure that your KS2 pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
- Inner London Weighting
A Primary KS2 experience
- Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
- Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
- Welcoming, Friendly and Inclusive Primary School
- Successful & well-established leadership team
- CPD accreditation
- Located within the borough of Richmond
- Good transport links & on-site parking
Does this sound like the KS2 Primary for you?
Click 'Apply' today to be considered for this exciting KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity or please call Pedro @Reeson on 023038410777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.