Learning Mentor - Barking and Dagenham - September 2020
Do you have experience working with youths? Are you seeking a position where you can work with students to improve their learning, and support their welfare? Or are you an experienced Learning Mentor looking for your next role in a supportive and motivating school where you can make a true impact?
Reeson are working with a mainstream Primary School in Barking, who are looking for a strong, empowering Learning Mentor who is ready to make a resounding, positive difference in the lives of their students. This is a full-time role that commences in September 2020 and will be offered on a long-term basis, until the end of the academic year, with the view of becoming a permanent contract for the right candidate.
* This school is a diverse, inclusive and supportive environment where students enjoy learning and are encouraged to challenge themselves in order to reach their full potential.
* This school has a fantastic SEN support structure, where all students with learning needs are in constant communication with teachers, parents, support staff and additional therapists, to ensure that they are provided with the support they require, and all of their needs are met.
* This school is committed to achieving not only academic excellence but encourage their students to participate in extra-curricular activities to find their passions and become well-rounded members of society.
About the Role - Learning Mentor - Barking, East London
* The position will see you working with multiple students who have behavioural needs, are at risk of disengagement or are in vulnerable situations across key stage 1 and 2
* Some of your students may have additional special needs. You will need to work well in a team, as you will also be working closely with the SENCO, class teachers, other Teaching Assistants and parents.
* You will have excellent communication skills and be able to build positive relationships. A background in Youth Work would be highly advantageous for this position.
How to Apply - Learning Mentor - Barking , East London:
If you would like additional information on this Learning Mentor role, then we would ask you to please contact Keith at Reeson on 07958145801 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV for an immediate call back!