A thriving and diverse school located in Enfield are seeking to recruit a Graduate teaching assistant on a long term basis.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in KS1 and KS2 with interventions. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
You will be working predominantly with small groups of Primary pupils, offering interventions in Phonics and Mathematics to help bridge the learning gap.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
* A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
* Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
* Patience and a good sense of humour
* Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
* Good OFSTED
* Consistently high standards
* Eager children who are keen to learn
* Enthusiastic and talented staff
* Supportive governors and parents
* A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extracurricular activities
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please send your CV to Ruby at REESON Education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%