REESON Education is working with a large and Ofsted rated 'outstanding' primary school near London Bridge who are seeking a graduate teaching assistant (TA ) to work in a varied role within a supportive staff team. The successful graduate teaching assistant ( TA ) will be working with small groups and supporting whole class teaching and learning in this lovely primary school.
The Headteacher of this primary school is looking for a teaching assistant ( TA ) who is a recent university graduate. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong command of both Maths and English. Alongside this, a friendly and patient demeanour, and good sense of humour work very well within this school. Lastly, a passion for education and learning, and an ability to build a strong rapport with children.
The role is to begin after the February half term on 24th February 2020. Interviews for the graduate teaching assistant ( TA ) role will be held as and when successful CVs are received.
If you feel the above describes you as a graduate teaching assistant ( TA ) then please don't hesitate to apply for this role ASAP. For more information on this position or primary school please contact Nasima at REESON Education.
The Graduate Teaching Assistant position:
- Working 1:1 and as whole class support
- Full time position (8:30am to 4pm daily)
- Late February 2020 start
- Long-term supply role (ongoing temporary contract)
- Scope to become a permanent position
- Competitive daily rate
The Primary School:
- Three form entry primary school
- Situated near London Bridge
- Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Popular school in the area
- Excellent school-home relationships
- Well-connected to the local community
- Great public transport links
Minimum requirements to apply for the Graduate Teaching Assistant position:
- Recent university graduate
- Strong command of both English and Maths
- A valid DBS or willingness to complete a new DBS
- Two recent references
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.