We are looking to recruit a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join us on our pursuit towards outstanding. You could be helping to create an inspiring school environment where pupils are able to achieve their very best, whilst having the support and guidance necessary to help you accomplish this.
- Potential to join our Teacher training programme
- Access to a range of discounts which includes reduced gym memberships, discounts at major retailers and travel loans
- Twice as many training days as standard
- Support from a network of 35 schools across the UK
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with young people in a paid or voluntary capacity
- A strong academic background in English and Mathematics
- The desire and enthusiasm to help deliver outstanding teaching
- Commitment to our ethos of high expectations
- The resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- An interest in becoming a Teacher in the future
Our Primary School has a warm, welcoming environment and there is a strong caring relationship between the staff as we have adopted a collaborative infrastructure. You will get a real sense of team spirit as a part of our academy.
The leadership team are understanding, adaptable and are dedicated to enabling all staff and students achieve their full potential. We have seen fantastic results in recent years, as reflected in our recent Ofsted inspection and are excited to work towards a brighter future.
Hard work will never go unnoticed at our school as we have fostered a culture of praise amongst our staff. Weekly shout-outs in staff meetings ensure a rewarding environment that recognises success, making it a truly fulfilling place to work.
If this exciting Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds like it could be of interest then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.