A thriving and diverse school located in Haringey, North London are seeking to recruit a Graduate teaching assistant on a long term basis.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in Year 5. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
You will be working predominantly with small groups of KS1 pupils, offering interventions in Phonics and Mathematics to help bridge the learning gap.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
* A basic understanding of Primary English and Maths
* Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning needs
* Patience and a good sense of humour
* Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
* Good OFSTED
* Consistently high standards
* Eager children who are keen to learn
* Enthusiastic and talented staff
* Supportive governors and parents
* A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extracurricular activities
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please send your CV to Ruby at REESON Education today.