Would you like to come and work at our small friendly Primary School in Addleston, Surrey.
We are looking for graduate Teaching Assistants to come and join our team after ASAP. We are a one form entry primary school based in Surrey. We have a wonderful team, supportive parents and well-behaved children who are a joy to teach.
- An ambitious and highly successful Primary School
- A School that has a friendly atmosphere throughout
- Committed to offering a rewarding and supportive environment for all our teachers
- An approachable, forward thinking Headteacher
You will need: -
- To be able to develop good relationships within a team
- To communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- To create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- To be motivated, creative and resourceful, as well as committed to developing your own practice
- To be Educated to Degree level or higher
In return, we can offer you:
- An inspirational culture for for teachers and Teaching Assistants
- A Senior Leadership team with a strong, proven track record
- A strong focus on bespoke professional learning
- An impressive learning environment through our innovative building design
- Wonderful, confident and well-rounded children
If you are a Graduate looking for a new role in a fantastic area, then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.