Would you like to come and work at our friendly Primary School?
We are looking for a graduate Teaching Assistants to come and join our team as soon as possible We are small entry primary school based in a green area of the Addlestone. We have a wonderful team, supportive parents and well-behaved children who are a joy to teach.
We are ideally looking for Teaching Assistants with at least a small amount of experience, however exceptional graduates will be considered.
- An ambitious and highly successful Primary School
- A School that has a friendly atmosphere throughout
- Committed to offering a rewarding and supportive environment for all our teachers
You will need: -
- To be able to develop good relationships within a team
- To communicate effectively
- To create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- To be motivated, creative and resourceful, as well as committed to developing your own practice
In return, we can offer you:
- An inspirational culture for for teachers and Teaching Assistants
- A Senior Leadership team with a strong, proven track record
- A strong focus on bespoke professional learning
- An impressive learning environment through our innovative building design
- Wonderful, confident and well-rounded children
If you are a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in a fantastic area of London, then please send through your CV to REESON Education today.