Graduate Teaching Assistant
Start date: October 2021
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent (Part-time considered)
Pay Scale: £21,112.00 - £25, 051.00 (FTE)
Location: Sunbury-On-Thames, Surrey
Reeson Education are supporting a 'Good' secondary school in Sunbury-On-Thames who are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Graduate Teaching Assistant to start in October 2021.
This role is to assist in the support and integration of students with physical disabilities and/or special educational needs within a mainstream school. The successful candidate will attend to the pupils' personal needs and implement related personal programme including social, health, physical, personal hygiene, and first aid and welfare matters.
Working 30 hours over 5 days per week 08.20 -15.00hrs, Term Time plus INSETS.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Degree Educated
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
- An enthusiasm for education
- You would need to be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and written as you will be supporting the students learning in the classroom
- An abundance of patience and physical dexterity
- The ability to establish professional and supportive relationships
- Recent experience of working in a school and/or with teenagers would be a distinct advantage
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.