Job: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Would you like to come and work in a wonderful primary school nestled in beautiful part of Westminster?
The school are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them as soon as possible. The school is a two - form entry primary school based in a really attractive part of London. The school has supportive parents and well-behaved children who are a joy to teach which marries up with their recent Ofsted 'Good' report. The school is also widely accessible on a number of transport links.
- Ambitious and highly successful Primary School
- Friendly atmosphere throughout
- Committed to offering a rewarding and supportive environment for all our staff
- An OFSTED 'good' school with many outstanding features
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will need:
- To be able to develop good relationships within a team
- To communicate effectively and show initiative
- To create a happy, challenging and effective learning environment
- To be motivated, creative and resourceful, as well as being committed to developing your own practice and pedagogy where needed
In return, we can offer you:
- Any Graduate Teaching Assistant training you require
- A friendly consultant available at all times to assist you with anything you may need
- Weekly and competitive pay
If you are a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in a fantastic area, then please send through your CV today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.