Graduate Teaching Assistant
Do you have a real passion and interest in working with young people and would love to have the chance to become a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
To apply for the Graduate Teaching Assistant position in Balham, please send your CV to Nurani at Reeson Education today! There is no time to lose so make sure you send your CV immediately!
Graduate Teaching Assistant - The Position:
- Your duties and responsibilities will include supporting pupils in a Year 1 classroom
- Shadow the Teacher and work closely with them
- Working with different groups of students to improve attainment and progress academically
- Opportunity to learn how to plan lessons effectively and efficiently
Graduate Teaching Assistant-The School:
- Located in Balham, South London
- 'Outstanding' graded Primary School
- Excellent leadership and teaching
- Good transport links
- Supportive staff who love working with graduates
Graduate Teaching Assistant - About you:
- Undergraduate degree
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Experience working with young people would be highly beneficial to your application
- Friendly and an ambassador for education
- Hard-worker and willing to be flexible to meet the needs of your school/students
Send your C.V to Nurani at Reeson Education and apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant position! This is fantastic opportunity so make sure you do not miss out as trials are taking place this week.